Monday, March 28, 2011

if i can have tattoos...

what is a tattoo?
A tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the layers of skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. 
Tattoos on humans are a type of decorative body modification.
i wish i can have tattoos.
but my parents specially my mom won't allowed me to have one.
she said not only Islam can't have tattoos. 

Narrated Abu Huraira:  "Allah's Apostle said, 'The evil eye is a fact,' and he forbade tattooing.  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Dress, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 827)" 

but also Christian.

 “Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD” (Leviticus 19:28).

but if i can have 'em..i would love to have tattoos on the back of my neck, on my wrists & on my ankle.


the bracelet tattoos on my ankle.




Stars and Taurus's sign on my wrists.





 i want this - Rihanna's stars tattoo on her neck
love it!


no worries! 
i 110% would not do that to my body. ever!
i do not want my future grandchildren ask me,
"popo, what's that painting on your wrinkled skin?"
-_-"

but i love this quote:
"My body is my journal and my tattoos are my story" - Johnny Depp

2 comments: